Sunday 2 September 2012

Artist Seeks Commission!

I am now taking commissions of any size. Whether you are looking for something to decorate your home or a unique gift for someone - Christmas won't be long! I'm sure someone is counting down the days somewhere...

I make a variety of products from big to tiny, all of which come with a range of price tags. Most of my work can be seen on my other posts on this blog or at my Etsy Shop which I add too weekly.

I design and make all my work with care and enjoyment in the lovely Stoke-on-Trent, and post anywhere in the UK. I will also post internationally.

Any questions then please do ask. A commission does not mean something expensive but something which is exactly what you want!



Hand painted watercolour. Available framed. Please contact me for more details. Larger versions are available to view and buy on Etsy.


Click here and follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment