Wednesday 13 February 2013

Current & Up Coming Shows

My work is currently showing in Leicester's cultural quarter at the Pedestrian gallery. The Exhibition 'A Brave New World' is organised by Traverse Creatives and is showing until 18th February. Check out their websites for more information www.traversecreatives.com  www.pedestrian.info

If you do have time to visit then you must eat at the cafe/bar which is in the same building. The food is yummy, good portions and well priced. The coffee is great too!



On March 23th & 24th I shall be returning to The Pavilion Gardens in Buxton to sell my work at their Artist & Designer Fair. They select some great work for this show including paintings, textiles and jewellery. There is also a varied mix of quality ceramics to see and buy. www.paviliongardens.co.uk

May bank holiday weekend this year falls on the 4th, 5th & 6th May. I shall be selling my work at the National Trust property Calke Abbey. I am quite excited as a National Trust member this is my favourite house. This is a large event with marques, outside stalls, a fascinating house and beautiful grounds. If I wasn't working I would love to enjoy this day out myself! www.easternevents.com

Waiting on more show/exhibition confirmations at the moment, which I can hopefully update my blog with soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment